An uneven, surprisingly-bumpy and sandy terrain can make it extremely difficult for a vehicles light to illuminate the surroundings optimally so one can easily drive through. To prepare vehicles for the optimum performance off the road, a vehicle needs to be fitted with extra lighting that is powerful yet energy-efficient at the same time. We have used more powerful and brighter 5 watt Oslon LEDs in each of the LED lights in our Ultimate Series so one can easily drive through the roughest of terrains. These are powerful in output and hence will work more efficiently in extremely dull and dark surroundings.
This 30 inch LED light bar is a perfect fit for mid-sized and large vehicles. It is powered by a low energy consumption technology that does not consume a lot of energy from the battery and still produces a powerful output. Statistically, it draws only 8.5 ampere power from the battery to produce a massive 14800 lumen output. The energy-efficient LEDs used in the light have a fast start-up time and do not take much time to glow to their maximum potential.
The LED light bar has a waterproof and weather-resistant aluminium housing, which is further coated with a UV-resistant paint to prevent chipping and fading. The optically clear lenses used on the light are equally hardwearing and scratch-resistant. With a tough build like this, it can easily withstand extreme weather and harsh working environments.
It is really easy to install the light anywhere on a vehicle. It is an extremely quick process that does not take more than a few minutes. It is IP69K rated for water and dust resistance and is completely shock-proof for heavy-duty applications.
- 30 inch single row light bar
- 30 x 5 watt Oslon white LED chips - 150 watts
- Massive 14800 LM of light produced while drawing only 8.5 Amps
- Combination beam pattern - Flood (20 degrees) spot (10 degrees)
- Combination light beam distance - 1430m
- 50,000+ hour lifespan
- 5 years continuous use
- 94% optical reflector efficiency
- Unbreakable & scratch resistant lens on both sides
- 6063 Aluminum housing
- Durable UV resistant painting technology
- 9-36 Volt DC input
- Low power consumption
- Instant on/off, no warm up
- Over/under voltage protection
- Sealed waterproof connector
- Operating temp -40 ~ +145 deg
- IP69K Rating (water & dust proof at high pressure & high temperatures)
- CE & Rohs certification
- MIL810-STDG vibration certified
- Shock proof
- Salt & fog certified
- Waterproof housing
- Off road use only