Design MONO TUBE hydraulic gas dampers AMADAXTREME EXPLORER II series have a body outside diameter of 52 mm. With an inner diameter and a piston 46 mm, they can contain up to 30% more oil than many similar products on the market, which significantly reduces the risk of overheating. The high temperature oil, the piston rod superfine finish with a high-strength steel piston, the polyétagées valves, multi-lip seals and integrated restraint attached combine to optimize the ride and handling while minimizing the risk of an oil leak.
The specifically developed range EXPLORER II as effective as intensive use of highway on the slopes or the most difficult terrain.
- Mounting replacing the original raiser to a +2"
- 2 year warranty
- Outside diameter 52 mm
- 46 mm diameter piston
- Fully Remanufacturable
- Shock body in matt chrome steel thickness 3mm
- Nozzle solid aluminum billet red anodised
- Hose connection mounted on chromed steel rotating joint
- High pressure hose 400psi
- 20 mm diameter rod
- Delivered with a red protective bellows
- High temperature seals
- Polyétagées valves
- Limit stop
- Silent block reinforced
- ASSEMBLY: ROD / EYE