Pedders Rear Brake Conversion Kit
For pick-up ute drivers and fleet owners, braking performance under load and excess weight can create a safety issue. With Pedders Rear disc brake conversion kits the braking performance is simply epic! Independent testing proved an average of 17% improvement in braking efficiency under heavy full GVW load*.
This upgrade braking kit is a must have for all Ford Ranger, Toyota Hilux and Isuzu D-Max owners
Exclusive to Pedders.
Features & Benefits
- Easy inspection. The car owner does not have to remove the wheels to look at the disc brake system.
- Increased stopping power over drum brakes. Smaller pad area, but more clamping efficiently. Brake pedal feel and modulation are improved.
- The disc brakes are completely self-adjusting and have less moving parts.
- It takes longer for the disc brake to achieve brake fade, because they have a wider surface area that is directly exposed to air.
- Disc brakes drain water quickly whereas once water enters a drum brake, it stays there longer hindering braking efficiency.
- Brake mounting is very easy. Only two bolts are needed to be removed to replace brake pads.
- Kit is inclusive of all of the necessary hardware to update the rear drum brake to ad Pedders TrakRyder Rear Disc Brake. Kit contents includes a pair of Pedders TrakRyder Geomet coated and slotted disc brake rotors. Plus a set of rear TrakRyder Kevlar Ceramic brake pads.
- Installation video supplied along with fitting instructions.
- 2 Year 25000 mile Warranty.
Please watch the installation video for tips on the work involved in fitting this kit.