WARN ZEON 10-S SYNTHETIC ROPE
Part number: 89680
ZEON 10CE Winch Synth Rope
10,000 lbs. of cutting-edge pulling muscle Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 lbs. single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.
ZEON 10-S SPECS/PART NUMBER Part number: 89680 (for International sales only) Rated line pull: 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) single-line Motor: 12V DC, series wound Electrical controls: Contactor Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead Geartrain: 3-stage planetary Gear ratio: 216:1 Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear Brake: Automatic mechanical cone Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm) Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg) Rope: 3/8" x 100' (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic Fairlead: Hawse Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m) Finish: Satin-black powder coat Warranty: Limited lifetime12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS Line Pull Lbs.(Kgs.) Line Speed FT./min(M/min.) Motor Current Pull by layer layer/Lbs(Kgs.) 0 33 (10.27) 62 amps 1/10000 (4536) 2000 (910) 14.9 (4.5) 144 amps 2/8245 (3740) 4000 (1810) 11.2 (3.4) 215 amps 3/7014 (3181) 6000 (2720) 8.5 (2.6) 380 amps 4/6103 (2768) 8000 (3630) 6.5 (2.0) 353 amps 10000 (4536) 4.8 (1.5) 409 amps Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum
- 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 100' of 3/8" WARN Spydura synthetic rope, a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks. (Relocation kit required and sold separately*)
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty *Control Pack Relocation Kit. Required to mount control box remotely from winch. PN 89970 (Short kit), PN 89960 (Long kit)