WARN ZEON 8 WIRE ROPE
Part number: 89640
ZEON 8CE Winch Wire Rope
Advanced, capable, and strong Don't let the good looks fool you. We've packed the ZEON 8 winch with all the performance features off-roaders said they needed most. From a heat-dissipating brake down to an incredibly smooth planetary gear train, this winch is ready to hit the trail. The 8,000 lb. pulling capacity, combined with a fast line speed make this winch the perfect choice for Jeep and SUV trail rigs.
ZEON 8 SPECS/PART NUMBER Part number: 89640 (CE, for International sales only) Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line Motor: 12V DC, series wound Electrical controls: Contactor Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead Geartrain: 3-stage planetary Gear ratio: 162:1 Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear Brake: Automatic mechanical cone Drum diameter/Length: 3.15"/9.0" (80mm/229mm) Weight (kit shipping): 94 lbs. (42 kg) Rope: 5/16" x 100' (8mm x 30.5m) steel Fairlead: Roller Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72" (1.83m) Finish: Satin-black powder coat Warranty: Limited lifetime12V DC PERFORMANCE SPECS Line Pull Lbs.(Kgs.) Line Speed FT./min(M/min.) Motor Current Pull by layer layer/Lbs(Kgs.) 0 42 (12.8) 63 amps 1/8000 (3629) 2000 (910) 17.2 (5.2) 167 amps 2/6777 (3074) 4000 (1810) 11.7 (3.6) 255 amps 3/5878 (2666) 6000 (2720) 8.5 (2.6) 335 amps 4/5189 (2353) 8000 (3630) 6.2 (1.9) 413 amps Above performance specs are based on first layer of drum
- 8,000 lb. (3630 kg) single-line pulling capacity
- 100' of durable 5/16" galvanized steel wire rope
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.